Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Lets Get This Party Started!!!

I have tried weight watchers, I felt hungry all of the time and couldn't stick to it because I was hungry and losing nothing. I tried couch to 5k and it was definitely working but I couldn't stick to it, it got hot outside and I talked myself out of doing it anymore. I bought fitbits which have motivated me to move more but not enough. It seems like everything is met with a dead end.

That point of view is gone after today, burried in the past where it belongs. I'm about to turn 25 and I'm in the worst shape of my life. So I have a plan to change that. I won't quit. Sounds simple but it is always so hard to stick to. I will only do fun exercises (or at least avoid doing anything too boring), and if I get bored with any I'm doing I will change it up. Obviously eating healthier is also the goal but to me that is easier to do if you just avoid buying junk food (at least for me specifically), so my main focus is sticking to exercise until I can be more strict with my diet itself.

Goal: I have 52 weeks to lose about 50 pounds.
Less than a pound a week so I'm hoping I can do it!!

Day 1
I haven't eaten very healthy. I had no breakfast at all, 2 PBJ sandwiches for lunch, 2 grilled cheese sandwiches made with Colby Jack cheese. I exercised only after work for about 30 minutes or slightly less and that exercise was a video game for my Xbox one Zumba fitness world party which was so fun I think I'll definitely be playing it again tonight.

373 days to go

Me on the left

Edit: 66 total minutes of Zumba

No comments:

Post a Comment